Monday, May 4, 2009

As I was saying...

I do not think I can convey how happy I am to have this semester of school completed! It was REALLY rough the past six weeks--hence the reason for my blogging break! It is fun to be back though. I have so much to share. Lots of recipes. Lots of favorite things. Lots of other joyous tidbits from my life. I can't wait!

Today I thought I would share what I did this morning. Now that my grades are posted (straight A's) I cleaned out my binder. I dumped all of the papers I wrote, the art projects I created, the plays I wrote, and the theater costumes I designed(well, sketched to be more exact).


The notebook on top was used to record my assignments. It kept me on top of my game for the past two semesters. It kept me organized. That bright happy notebook was one of my best friends. Oh! How I loved to open her up and check off an assignment completed!


Now she is in the trash can.

I am a fair-weathered friend!

So, like I said, the past six weeks were rough. Do you remember how I cleaned up the area of the basement a couple of months ago? Well, look at it now...


Very sad, indeed!

Remember my little rolling cart that lost a wheel yet I never stopped to fix it because I was so busy in December? Yep, you guessed it, it lost the wheel again!


That sad little cart is like a symbol of my life. If it has a wheel my life is calm. If it has lost a wheel my life is a disorganized mess!

Oh well! It is a happy disorganized mess, nevertheless!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment