This one was taken at his Aunt Rachel's pool in San Diego. It is one of my all-time favorite pictures of Andrew:
This picture was taken at Snowbird (I think). It is a sweet picture of Erik and Andrew going up the lift so they could go down the Alpine Slide:
This picture was taken in Zion National Park while hiking the Narrows. Another sweet picture--this time a picture of Randy and Andrew:This last picture was taken last summer at Bear Lake. I think we were coming in for lunch:
In Andrew's class today he was able to take a "show and tell" and a treat. Andrew wanted me to take Belle to class and some donuts. When I was approaching the door into the school with three boxes of donuts in one hand and Belle dragging me by the other, the principal, Mrs. Young, opened the door for me and asked if I wanted to come in. I asked her if she wanted me in! Mrs. Young looked at Belle and said, "That all depends!"
Tonight for dinner Andrew has asked for bacon, sausage and strawberries (some of us will be adding some eggs to our meal). Afterward we are eating the Lion House Chocolate Cream Cake I made this morning. YUMMY!!!!!!!
Karen
No comments:
Post a Comment