Today is Nathan's 15th birthday!
I wished I had a scanner so I could post pictures of Nathan the day he was born but I don't. So here are some random pictures of him since we bought our digital camera!
Nathan on his 10th birthday

At Alcatraz Island

When Nathan went to New York to be in the Hill Cumorah Pagent, he canoed on the Erie Canal with Erik, Chad (a friend Erik met) and Grandpa Fox.

Playing tag in the snow with the family.

Nathan's two favorite things combined...the comics and using Belle as a pillow!

Nathan at Mesa Verde

Nathan decided he wanted to have crab quiche, crab cakes, banana bread and broccoli for his birthday dinner. Don't you just love it when your kids have good taste in food?
Happy Birthday! We love you!
Tell him Happy Birthday for me!! That's a pretty fancy shmancy dinner!
ReplyDelete