Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Holiday Skiing

Last month, on Presidents Day, Randy, Allison and I went skiing with the Beilfuss family--Jim, Leslie, Lauren and Erin. We had a fantastic time.

Here is a picture (photos courtesy of Leslie--thanks!) of Randy and I at the top of the Majestsic Lift.


This is a picture of Jim and Leslie, same place, but looking over the valley below.


The next few pictures were taken at lunch...

Erin and Allison

Lauren and Karen (notice how cute Lauren's new hat is)


Leslie and Karen


I am, by far, the worst skier of the group but Leslie is always so patient and kind to wait for me as I slowly make my way down the mountain. It's so nice to have such a great friend!

So, Jim and Leslie, when are we going again?!

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Were those pictures REALLY taken during lunch or at some other time during the day-I'm just curious?

    ReplyDelete