Do you see it?
Look closer...
A little closer...
Isn't this the most glorious thing you have ever beheld? After a long winter seeing my little tulips pop out of the ground is such a heart warming moment. I feel like saying to them, "Hello little friends! Welcome back! I have missed you!" (Okay, I admit it...I don't only feel like saying it I actually do say it...out loud!)
Over in another area of my yard I spotted some daffodils.
Look at how much they have grown and I didn't even notice. Shame on me!
I think tulips and daffodils is nature's way of rewarding me from winter. Could there be a better reward?
Signs of spring--a definite favorite thing!
Karen
We don't have tulips in our yard (someday! I love tulips!) but we do have a covey of quail in our neighborhood that came back Monday! I was excited to see them again--definitely a sign of spring!
ReplyDelete