Thursday, February 12, 2009

Looking For a Good Movie?

Randy and I watched a really entertaining movie from Netflix recently. It is called "King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters". It is a documentary about two Donkey Kong players--one is just a regular guy, the other one is the reigning Donkey Kong champion (who has held the record since the '80s). The one who is the regular guy is trying to beat the champion's record. It is really compelling and has a great good guy/bad guy set-up. Overall, it gives the viewer a peek into the morbidly fascinating world of gaming.

So, if you are looking for a great movie put "King of Kong" in your Netflix queue. Better yet, be bold and reckless--put it in your queue and move it to the top. I don't think you will be disappointed!

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Too funny that you mention it! Tim and I just watched this one last month! Definitely morbidly fascinating!

    ReplyDelete