After I stitched it I knew I wanted to use pink fabric to make the pillow. My dear friend, DeAnn (who also stitched the pattern for her daughter), and I shopped for fabric together. I didn't have an exact plan as to what I was going to do so I bought six or seven different fabrics--I wanted a lot of options!
I really like what I came up with. The left side of her pillow is a different fabric than the pink polka dot fabric that frames the other three sides. I liked adding in a smidgen of the green fabric because of all the green in the stitching. The ribbon/bow was just the right finishing touch.
Another fun stitching project completed!
Karen
I love the green stripe fabric the most. It turned out cute. Where's the trim that you agonized over? It's funny, we had the same stuff and Sarah's turned out different, hers is square.
ReplyDelete