On New Year's Eve, Andrew was sleeping over at his best friend's house. In the midst of their adventures, Andrew tripped and fell down Nate's stairs. He broke his arm right by the elbow area.
As a mother who doesn't like to over-react, I waited a couple of days before taking Andrew in to the doctor. After all, a child who insisted he was well enough to still sleep over that night and who continued to play the Wii the next day may not actually have a broken bone!
Well, he did break a bone. Here he is with his fabulous neon orange cast:
I got to be the first one to sign it:
This injury postponed his Junior Jazz playing for a few weeks but, luckily, Andrew will get to play the last four or five games. A week from today Andrew and I go back to Primary Children's Hospital to get the cast removed. Yeah!
Karen
No comments:
Post a Comment