Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Giant Leap


Today I turned in my application for the Elementary Education Program. Contained in the application packet are my:
  • ACT scores
  • USU Transcript
  • My hearing and speech test (that I passed so well the man who tested me PRACTICALLY called me Bionic Woman!)
  • Proof that I requested a background check
  • Proof that I passed the writing exam
  • Proof that I passed my CIL exams (computer literacy skills required for all USU students)
The CIL exams were the last task I had to complete to apply. A couple of weeks ago I had three more to take. I did the first three exams last fall but then school got so busy I put them off not knowing I had to have passed the exams before I applied to the program. Then the pressure was on to get them completed!! I passed that last of the six exams last night.

In July I go in for a group interview with the other women who applied in Tooele. So, I guess that is the last hurdle I need to clear but I'm not too worried...I am, after all, almost Bionic Woman!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment